Rules of the Game: How the Ambassador Program Works
The rules of the program are simple. As an ambassador, you will receive commissions from sales that you make from your unique referral code. We have 3 tiers of ambassadors, and depending on how well you promote our brand, the more you can
Our expectation is that you are consistently promoting our product(s) by posting on social media. You can use your unqiue code to offer discounts for your friends and followers! As an added bonus, if someone purchases a product using your code, you earn commission!
So, let’s break it down for you:
- As an ambassador, you will receive one free product when you first sign-up.
- Ambassadors must be regularly posting on their preferred social media channel in order to remain an ambassador.
- When promoting the product, you can optionally use your unique code or unique affiliate link.
You can share either the link or the code with your followers on social media.
- The coupon code refers to the code you generated during the sign-up process.
- In the welcome email, you should have received a link to your affiliate dashboard, which includes both your affiliate link and your code.
- The link and codes will give anyone who uses it 20% off any product.
As an Ambassador, you must tag us @vitaminbounty. This will allow us to see your post. If you are posting on a channel that we do not have an account on (ie. Snapchat, TikTok, etc.), then make sure you use #vitaminbounty and #VBAmbassador in the post.
- Tip: Copy and paste the code or link into your social media profile bio. This makes it easier for people to access, and more visible to the public!
As an Ambassador, your profile MUST be public. This is very important, as we cannot see posts on private accounts. If you are posting on a private channel, you will be disqualified from the program.Posting to coupon or deal sites is strictly not allowed. If we find that you are posting your codes to these types of websites, you risk being banned from our program. You are also encouraged to use #vitaminbounty #VBAmbassador on your posts! This keeps our community together :)We also encourage you to use the hashtags for the products that you received. For example, if you are promoting ‘Get Into Keto’, then use #vitaminbounty #GetIntoKeto #VBAmbassadorAll content must (in some way) feature the product. Be creative!
Program Incentives: How you get paid
Now we’re getting to the good stuff! There are three types of Vitamin Bounty Ambassadors, and depending on your activity and how much you post and participate, you will be compensated accordingly.
To be eligible for a tier upgrade, you must meet the sales requirement for each tier from your referral code.
Newbies (Tier 1) – Every ambassador starts off as a newbie and works their way up!
- You are actively posting on Instagram and promoting our brand
- 15% sales commission
- Access to the private Facebook Group only for Vitamin Bounty Ambassadors
Stars (Tier 2) – Keto stars are active ambassadors
- Posting at least twice a month, if not more.
- Posting on their feed, not just stories.
- Getting creative with good quality content
- 25% sales commission
- Everything from tier 1 plus: Special coupons and rewards, Free products
VIPs (Tier 3) - This is the VIP section! It’s for the ambassadors that have gone above and beyond the requirements.
- Posting at least 4 times a month on several different channels
- Constantly publishing high-quality creative content
- 30% sales commission
- Everything from tier 2 plus: Coupons/rewards, Gifts, Exclusive access to new products, Free products
And that’s it!
Need help or have questions?
Reach out to us at [email protected] for any questions about the program or shoot us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
Photo and Video Release
By signing up and participating in the Vitamin Bounty Ambassador Program, you agree to allow Vitamin Bounty to re-use your affiliate content and imagery across Vitamin Bounty’s social media channels and website.